The Good Doctor, Patch Adams is Coming to Town: Dec. 5-10
A Warm Welcome to One and All!
“Patch Adams has put on paper his vision of patient centered health care – a vision that has inspired so many over the years. Patch’s ‘crazy dream’ is, in reality, the root of what good health care should be all about. . . . Any health care professional who reads “Gesundheit” will come away with a renewed sense of mission and joy about what they do.” Rick Wade: Senior VP the American Hospital Ass.
Physician and Founder of the Gesundheit Institute
Patch’s travels bring him to Concord for a week, where the “Good Doctor” will speak at different locations (see the following) in our town about what we can do together – children, parents, grandparents – to serve the healing of our health CARE system, as glimpsed in the movie, Patch Adams, starring Robin Williams: A labor of love.
For further information on Patch’s visit, contact Stuart Weeks, Founder, The Center for American Studies at Concord firstname.lastname@example.org
All events, with the exception of the student assemblies, are open to the public. There is no admission fee; contributions, as your fortunes allow, are gratefully received to support the "Good Doctor's" valiant labors.
Saturday, Dec. 5
* 7:30 pm, Harvey Wheeler Center, West Concord
Sunday, Dec. 6
* 9:00-9:45 am, Trinity Episcopal Church Forum
* Sunday afternoon, neighborhood meetings in Concord. Contact Angela Washburn for information:email@example.com; 617-759-7959
Monday, Dec. 7
* 3-5 pm Trustees' Room, Concord Free Public Library, RSVP
* 7 pm Concord-Carlisle High School Cafeteria
Tuesday, Dec. 8
* 3:00 – 4:30 Brandeis University, Pearlman Lounge, (Room 110), Pearlman Hall
* 7:00 p.m. Westford Academy, 30 Patten Road, Westford, MA
Wednesday, Dec. 9
* 9:58 - 11:03 am: Lincoln-Sudbury High School Student Assembly
* 7:30 pm Lincoln-Sudbury High School Auditorium
Thursday, Dec. 10
* 1:30- 3pm: Join Patch Adams for lunch at Nashoba Brook Bakery, W. Concord